Friday, June 8, 2012

2 more days

I leave for Paris in 2 days.

A Sunday night 9:20 flight that reaches at 10:55 AM Paris time the next morning (Monday). The time difference is 6 hours ahead so not too bad.

Apparently its supposed to rain the whole week we are there. I'm not a fan of the rain, maybe this will change it because I will just be constantly pelted by raindrops. I'm taking two raincoat like jackets. Also, the weather in Paris averages around 66 degrees through June and July. That's chilly compared to the weather here at home. So jackets.

My bag is exactly 50 pounds which is the weight limit for a check in baggage. I am thinking what all I could possibly get rid of sigh.

But regardless of all those problems. I am really excited to leave home behind for 36 days. I just need to go get cultured. I picked art history because I am fascinated by it and because I have this need to learn about it I am taking the opportunity now because I never will have the time to take any more classes at Rutgers let alone explain to my parents why I am taking these classes. So 6 credits now, I better get my fill!

Can't wait to go back.

I took this picture when I last went! :)
Ro. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment