Sunday, June 10, 2012

TODAY

todayTODAYTodayTODAYYYYYYYY.


eeeeeeeeeep! I'm really excited. but in a contained manner of course.

I've been going through a melancholic, nervous, anxious, mild regret, emotional rollercoaster the past 24 hours. As much as I have travelled, I've never been to an international place alone. So nervous about that. I am regretting how much this trip is costing me haha, financially, and life wise in the sense that I could have been doing an internship which I got but had to turn down because of these travel plans. That internship, no guarantees, would have been some experience in the field that I want to go into. Well, too late to lament over that. I closed the door on one opportunity so that I could walk through this one.

And I'm going to make the best of it. No worries. It's going to be amazing, I'm going to have a great time, enjoy the food and culture. And if anyone ever asks me what I learned on this trip that was useful, I guess i'll have to have some life experiences. I know that this is worth while and everything. But I can't help but think that this is probably not going to help me in the future career wise. This is a purely personal experience. Which I guess I do need to have, but still.

Hey, I do want to go into international health. Maybe this will be the "international" portion. haha, i'm funny.

WELL I'm sure my anticipation is going to grow all day. And I'll sleep well on the plane so that I won't be too jetlagged.

OFF I GO.

Bye.

Ro <3

P.S. the baggage limit is 50 pounds. I think I am over that in my baggage weight. I have HELLA overpacked. Lets see what shenanigans ensue at check in. Wish me luck that they let it slide! But it is the TSA...sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment