Monday, July 2, 2012

Invalides

ok, this post is going to be done through captions

Invalides! Commissioned by Louis XIV for
all the war veterans to have a place to stay
and get help if needed in terms of food
and medical services.


the windows look like soldiers!




giant plans of different areas of France

imagine playing a live version of risk

that would be amazing to see armies move across this

The Abbey of Mont Saint Michel. This is the one
that is in the middle of the sea during high tide and
then opens up during low tide
armor for a horse!





This is the basilica attached

like the baldacchino from rome!

this is napoleons tomb! and my friend crysta!

Napoleon's tomb
this day was lots of funnn!

Sorry I'm so behind on posts! my work caught up to me!

Ro <3

1 comment:

  1. Napoleon - small tomb for a small person? Also, that totally makes me think of Bill and Ted's most excellent adventure

    ReplyDelete