Thursday, July 5, 2012

SOCCER

OK

SO

The euro cup 2012 finals were sunday night. my other roommate, michelle, and I went to the eiffel tower where the hyundai big screen (they were the sponsors of the cup) was set up for all the fans to watch. the finals were between spain and italy and SPAIN IS MY TEAM.

michelle and I ended up being pretty far from the screen, not in the main area, because we got there late and it was PACKED. Regardless, we had a good view and stayed put for the atmosphere. It was amazing. we were surrounded by italian fans who kept smoking cigarettes because they were stressing out for their team. but spain played and won brilliantly. they won 4-0!

sigh, love ALL my spanish men. they're the freaking best.

i really want to go to the world cup...any of the games...in 2014. that would be an amazing splendid delightful once-in-a-lifetime experience. i'm going to make that happen...hopefully.










2 comments:

  1. This looks AWESOME!!!!! Also, I am so going to Brasil 2014 LOL. I will get there no matter what. Because Brasil's my team <3 WOOO FUTBOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was celebrating every Spanish goal and every Spanish player here in Philly. Pretty sure my roommates think I'm batty.

    ReplyDelete